Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

new to v-drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to v-drums

Just bought a v-custom set with td-8 brain. Is there any way to dump new kits to the module without overwriting presets? ie. Can I put a drum n bass sounding kit on there?

Also, in case I manage to screw something up, there is a way to set the thing back to factory default isn't there?

Sorry for the newbie questions, been playing drums for 14 years but never touched a set of electronic drums before.

Originally posted by bhoffman:
    Just bought a v-custom set with td-8 brain. Is there any way to dump new kits to the module without overwriting presets? ie. Can I put a drum n bass sounding kit on there?

Also, in case I manage to screw something up, there is a way to set the thing back to factory default isn't there?

Sorry for the newbie questions, been playing drums for 14 years but never touched a set of electronic drums before.
    1st no you can't dump new kits into the td-8 and 2nd yes you can initialize it if you screw everything up....look in the manual under initialize for instructions probably alittle different than the td-10 I own....If you don't have a manual I'm sure a td-8 owner will help ya out.

------------------
    ~REDMAN~
    ~REDMAN~

Comment

Do some searching on this forum and you'll find a software editor made by Pleiadian. It gives you the possibility to edit all the TD8's settings on your PC.
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Working...
      X