Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tdw1 & acupad help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tdw1 & acupad help

I use the TD10 with Hart Dynamics pads, today I added the TDW1 card....at first I had no cymbal volume, after trying everything I could think of, and finally a call to Roland, it was determained that the trigger sensitivity was now to low, was at 6, now at 24. I forgot how much time I spent adjusting triggers and crosstalk and such. I am using 10A for toms and cymbals, 12A for Acusnare, p7b for hat and p9b for one pd9 pad that is used for a cymbal. Anyone else using my type of gear , what are you using for trigger sensitivity. I am having a very hot snare problem...it's not exactly double triggering, but if you do a smooth quarter note roll, certain notes seem to jump out and / or sound distorted. I feel fried, I was expecting to love it right away, instead it's a major headache. I would appreciate some help. ps....I don't have ..didn't use a backup card

------------------
    Rob
    Rob

Studio

Comment

thanks szvook....everything was fine with my normal td10, I guess I forgot how much time I spent tweaking and trying and changing things around, cripes, one TDW1 later and I'm in a tailspin. You are right , I guess Hart is my best bet for advice.

------------------
      Rob
      Rob

Comment

Studio

Comment

I had the same problem. Check your pad settings. When I added the TDW1 it changed them all and had to reset them to where they were before and with alittle sensitivity tweeking things worked very well.
          TD-10xp
          Hart Acupads & Cymbals
          (Gigapro Set)

Comment

Working...
          X