Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

e-splashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-splashes

Does anybody know af a small chokable (or not) splash that can be used with the vsession set? peferably black.

Originally posted by animal:
    Does anybody know af a small chokable (or not) splash that can be used with the vsession set? peferably black.
    Visu-Lites, they're not chokeable, but the come in 10" and 12" sizes, and in black. As for how good they work, use the search function on this board, there have been a few threads about them. www.visu-lite.com
    Stu
    "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Pintech also makes a very inexpensive 10" splash. Not chokable, but can be made chokable: Chokeing E-cymbals

Problem is the switches have a minimum order .

Comment

When speaking with the Visulite people, I got the impression that if you ask them, they'll make almost anything chokeable if you want them to.

I asked about the China, which isn't chokeable, and the guys said just ask when I order, and they'd make it chokeable for me.

BINARY

Comment

Originally posted by BINARY:
          When speaking with the Visulite people, I got the impression that if you ask them, they'll make almost anything chokeable if you want them to.

I asked about the China, which isn't chokeable, and the guys said just ask when I order, and they'd make it chokeable for me.

Why not just make them chokable?
          God how do you spell chokable at 3:49 am after a gig and a party the night before.....egad...
          I am 2 weeks from bringing my new e kit out.....wish me luck.

BINARY
          The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Good luck Binary

can't wait to see what you come up with this time.

Comment

Working...
            X