Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-splashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-splashes

Does anybody know af a small chokable (or not) splash that can be used with the vsession set? peferably black.

Originally posted by animal:
    Does anybody know af a small chokable (or not) splash that can be used with the vsession set? peferably black.
    Visu-Lites, they're not chokeable, but the come in 10" and 12" sizes, and in black. As for how good they work, use the search function on this board, there have been a few threads about them. www.visu-lite.com
    Stu
    "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Pintech also makes a very inexpensive 10" splash. Not chokable, but can be made chokable: Chokeing E-cymbals

Problem is the switches have a minimum order .

Comment

When speaking with the Visulite people, I got the impression that if you ask them, they'll make almost anything chokeable if you want them to.

I asked about the China, which isn't chokeable, and the guys said just ask when I order, and they'd make it chokeable for me.

BINARY

Comment

Originally posted by BINARY:
          When speaking with the Visulite people, I got the impression that if you ask them, they'll make almost anything chokeable if you want them to.

I asked about the China, which isn't chokeable, and the guys said just ask when I order, and they'd make it chokeable for me.

Why not just make them chokable?
          God how do you spell chokable at 3:49 am after a gig and a party the night before.....egad...
          I am 2 weeks from bringing my new e kit out.....wish me luck.

BINARY
          The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Good luck Binary

can't wait to see what you come up with this time.

Comment

Working...
            X