Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

200 and still going :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 and still going :D

I thought I would share this with you people, especially the oneís that have started to venture out to play live.

We recently played a gig, which was my 200th. time that I have played my TD-8 with my Simmons and both have performed flawlessly. I canít begin to accentuate the results from edrums (old and new) and how they performed under various state of affairs Ė they ROCK and I would encourage many of you to relax and go out and have fun. These are drums to be proud off and they will live up their hype (especially for professional applications), if handled properly (tweaked) and they will stand up to any tour or other requirements that might be thrown at the edrums - two thumbs up for durability and reliability, not to mentioned the overall results from the edrums.

200 down and many more to come.

------------------
    szvook
    Studio

Congrats! 200? You mean you've been keeping count? What a concept!

(Why?)

----------------------------
    -!

Comment

Actually, our PR guy kept count ever since he saw that I was using edrums and he kept telling me how much he liked the way they sounded and how he was impressed that the edrums did not fail per show after show. So from then on I decided to keep track of how many shows we did and how the edrums were holding up. He did remind me this past weekend that this was our successful 200th. show with edrums, so he actually was the count man for the past 2+ years. I think itís been more than 200, but since some of my brain cells have never recovered - I might be wrong, plus he gets paid to keep track of things.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

I hate PR guys.

Oups ....
        Robert

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
          I hate PR guys.

Oups ....
          They do serve a purpose, at times.