Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Do That ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Do That ?

Today I made a quick stop at the good old Guitar Center in San Berdo Ca. After passing through the guitar section into the percussion room, I pulled my fingers out of my ears and heard a guy jamming on a V-Pro kit. Every time he hit the kick, a bass note came bursting out? So it sounded like he was ripping it up with a Bass player- -? How do I get my TD-10 to do this?
    Thanks in Advance.
    Gino

Try the TD-10 expanded kit #49.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
      Try the TD-10 expanded kit #49.
      Boingo, actually, my TD-10's do this and they're still virgins.

-----------
      -~

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
        Boingo, actually, my TD-10's do this and they're still virgins.

-----------
        -~

They used a tap pattern so I suppose you don't need the Exp card to do it. I figured the clam man was playing a preset kit. Or did they use that on one of the TD-10 presets too? It's after 3am and my memory is shutting down.
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

There is a kit on the UNexpanded TD-10 that playes a bass note with every strike. I forget the name. You have to have the backing fader raised to hear it.

Comment

I'll try to figure it out guys, Thanks.
            Gino, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by clamking (edited April 29, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X