Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cables

What kind of cables do you guys use? Iam going to purchase some new ones and need to know what kind is good for going out to a pa. I was looking at monster cables but which type? Monster makes specially designed keyboard cables but are they any good?

VDC's every time...

Sincerely,

Joe Wakeford - www.halfpennystudios.com

[This message has been edited by Joe Wakeford (edited January 09, 2001).]

Comment

What are VDC's?

Comment

Originally posted by ADD:
        What are VDC's?
        Very Docile Cables... I use them too. You plug them in and they just lie there, quietly doing their job.

rus

------------------
        \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 09, 2001).]
        \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Originally posted by rus:
          Very Docile Cables... I use them too. You plug them in and they just lie there, quietly doing their job. rus
          Can you play any bad ass fills with them?
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
            Can you play any bad ass fills with them?
            They are a bit flimsy to play with. I'd suggest sticking with regular sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by funkdrum:
              They are a bit flimsy to play with. I'd suggest sticking with regular sticks!
              So are you implying I shouldn't use electric sticks? (I use the cordless ones.)
              Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I've got rid of all cables and gone completely wireless including the sticks. Works much better.... you dont have to worry about any sound problems either. I have found one problem though all the kits sound the same... Anyone got any ideas....???
                TD-10xp
                Hart Acupads & Cymbals
                (Gigapro Set)

Comment

VDCs = Van Damme Cables

Very high quality, bit pricey but certainly worth it (along with quality plugs too of course).

Hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Wakeford - www.halfpennystudios.com

[This message has been edited by Joe Wakeford (edited April 18, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                  X