Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Acusnare setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acusnare setting

I found that when I hit strongly about 1-2" from the rim , no sound will triggered.....but the rim LED will light up......but after I turned off the rim , snare sounded normally......but I will have no rim sound .....

How can I solve this problem???

Perhaps a stupid question: but did you assign a sound to the rim inside the module?

It seems like you didn't (LED light up but no sound)
    Robert

Comment

Make sure that your head is tuned evenly and very tight. They get loose as time goes on, expecially the snare. I had the same problem the that fixed it.
      TD-10xp
      Hart Acupads & Cymbals
      (Gigapro Set)

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
        Perhaps a stupid question: but did you assign a sound to the rim inside the module?

It seems like you didn't (LED light up but no sound)
        puttenvr:
        I assigned it, I listen it carefully and heard a weak a rim sound....but I am hitting the drum head , not the rim.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike:
          Make sure that your head is tuned evenly and very tight. They get loose as time goes on, expecially the snare. I had the same problem the that fixed it.
          Mike:
          Thanks for your advise.
          I tried your method, but the drum head give my drumstick a terrible bounce when I hit it.

I think the rim sensor is too sensitive, so I lowered the rim sensitivity to 1 , that seems ok!!

Comment

Working...
          X