Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using brushes with v-drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puttenvr
    replied
    Originally posted by joel:
    I can get the "swish" but not much more.
    Where are you looking for? Do you expect the same brush-techniques as with 'real' drums? Perhaps I must disappoint you. Playing brushes on the Vdrums is the same advertisement talk as playing ddrum pads with your hands and playing the DRPRO with your *******

Leave a comment:

• Boingo
    replied
    Originally posted by joel:
    Does anyone have suggested settings for setting when using the brushes? I can get the "swish" but not much more.
    Are you using the Brush setting (Function, Select, Brushes)? That amplifies the sounds significantly. Other things to work on are pad volume level, group volume levels, compression, etc. If you are somewhat satisfied with the Roland preset brush kits, look at those settings. You really need to spend some time experimenting.

Make sure the brush icon is visible on the display.

Leave a comment:

• joel
    started a topic using brushes with v-drums

using brushes with v-drums

Does anyone have suggested settings for setting when using the brushes? I can get the "swish" but not much more.
Working...
X