Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

second hihat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second hihat

Is it possible to set a second hihat totally
    closed even if you don't stomp the FD-7?

I think you could assign a closed HH sound to any pad.

Comment

With the TDW-1 there are some closed high hat instuments. I believe the module names them "fixed".

[This message has been edited by Arriguy (edited April 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Arriguy (edited April 05, 2001).]

Comment

As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal???? Can I set teh open position to closed, and and puss the pedal to open the Hat? I have been meaning to ask this am forgot until I just read this post.
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jgel:
          As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal???? Can I set teh open position to closed, and and puss the pedal to open the Hat? I have been meaning to ask this am forgot until I just read this post.

Yes! Use search engine to locate posts with instructions.

-~

Comment

As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal????
            Just curious. Why would you want to do this?
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I want to do this because I play a lot of double bass, and I want the closed hat sound when I play the double bass. I can not think of another way around it aside from added a second closed Hat sound, butI don't want to use a second pad for that. Although doing this will forever screw me up to play a accoustic set again

Comment

I did the search, but didn't come up with a lot of info. Any more help????

Comment

I did the search, but didn't come up with a lot of info. Any more help????
                  Yeah, I found them. Type the word "polarity" or "reverse". And you're right. There is not a lot of info. because it is not a big discussion item. But what there is should satisfy you.

-~

Comment

Working...
                  X