Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

second hihat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second hihat

Is it possible to set a second hihat totally
    closed even if you don't stomp the FD-7?

I think you could assign a closed HH sound to any pad.

Comment

With the TDW-1 there are some closed high hat instuments. I believe the module names them "fixed".

[This message has been edited by Arriguy (edited April 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Arriguy (edited April 05, 2001).]

Comment

As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal???? Can I set teh open position to closed, and and puss the pedal to open the Hat? I have been meaning to ask this am forgot until I just read this post.
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jgel:
          As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal???? Can I set teh open position to closed, and and puss the pedal to open the Hat? I have been meaning to ask this am forgot until I just read this post.

Yes! Use search engine to locate posts with instructions.

-~

Comment

As a side note, is it possible to reverse the function of the pedal????
            Just curious. Why would you want to do this?
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I want to do this because I play a lot of double bass, and I want the closed hat sound when I play the double bass. I can not think of another way around it aside from added a second closed Hat sound, butI don't want to use a second pad for that. Although doing this will forever screw me up to play a accoustic set again

Comment

I did the search, but didn't come up with a lot of info. Any more help????

Comment

I did the search, but didn't come up with a lot of info. Any more help????
                  Yeah, I found them. Type the word "polarity" or "reverse". And you're right. There is not a lot of info. because it is not a big discussion item. But what there is should satisfy you.

-~

Comment

Working...
                  X