Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other brand dual zone pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other brand dual zone pads

TD-17KV Kit, 2019 version

I am getting old, my eyes ain't what they used to be and I had a long day. I read your post twice and darned if I can find just what model pad you are talking about. Did I miss it or is it buried somewhere in the text?

[This message has been edited by Boingo (edited March 15, 2001).]
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Boingo, I think he is trying to add another Hart pad.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

Originally posted by szvook:
        Boingo, I think he is trying to add another Hart pad.

I saw that, but was looking to see if it was an FSR/piezo model? I guess it must be if it worked in another input. Sorry, just put in a 14 hr day in the salt mines - the old brain's in a fog. I'd say the cord isn't stereo or the input that isn't triggering has a volume setting at zero for the rim or a really wacked out trigger setting.
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Studio

Comment

Using a splitter will get you nowhere. The way the TD-10 is setup to access the rim sound the pad must be as Boingo sad, a piezo/fsr type pad (pd-7/pd-9, Pintech 102, Hart?). The snare input is the only two piezo input on the module. But...don't expect the snare input to work with a splitter either, it requires both head and rim piezos to be triggered at the same time (rim shot) to access its rim sound. Once you get a handle on this search Shack Adapter for furthering the inputs.

Comment

Working...
            X