Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

No sound now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sound now

Help!!! I was using the VKitTrans software to transfer patches to my TD-10 module and now have a problem (I donít think it has any thing to do with the software). I transferred the c&w.td1 kit to the #50 slot on my module. And now I donít get any sound out of the module when it is on the #50 setting. The weird thing is all other (1-49) work fine. If I play # 49 then go the # 50 and hit any pad once I get sound but after that nothing. I have tried to transfer other patches to the same slot but I get the same results. I can hit any pad once and get a sound but after that no sound. Has anyone run into this before or is the any suggestion on what I can do?
    V-Pro w/ Roland Cymbals (CY14C,CY15R,CY6), BBE 462, Mackie 1202-VLZ

Hey guys, haven't you still removed the I love you virus from the c&w.td1 kit?

Serious: what do the sliders on the mixer part tell you? Are they set to zero? Strange that all patches which are stored to kit 50 do this. Make a backup from your own patches and then try to re-initialize the module. Otherwise: go and see the Roland doctor
    Robert

Comment

How do you re-initialize the module
      Originally posted by puttenvr:
      Hey guys, haven't you still removed the I love you virus from the c&w.td1 kit?

Serious: what do the sliders on the mixer part tell you? Are they set to zero? Strange that all patches which are stored to kit 50 do this. Make a backup from your own patches and then try to re-initialize the module. Otherwise: go and see the Roland doctor
      V-Pro w/ Roland Cymbals (CY14C,CY15R,CY6), BBE 462, Mackie 1202-VLZ

Comment

I don't have a TD-10 around here ( ) but a far as I remember: hold the down curcor while turning on the module.
        Robert

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by drumbeat8u:
          [B]How do you re-initialize the module

Check your manual.

------------------
          szvook
          Studio

Comment

Working...
          X