Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willing to pay someone to help setup Yamaha DTX900 with ATV Artist Drums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willing to pay someone to help setup Yamaha DTX900 with ATV Artist Drums!

This is probably going to sound weird, but I want to configure my Yamaha DTX900M with my new ATV Artist Drums and I'm willing to pay someone to help.

The Yamaha DTX900M menus, screens, settings, etc are deep and I quickly get confused with Voice Sets, Drum Sets, etc, etc.

I'm willing to do a Zoom call, Google Meet, or similar video conference to get help dialing in my DTX900 with my ATV Artist drums.

Contact me for more details.

I hope this is in the correct forum. If not, Moderator, please move it to the correct forum.

Just use additional eDRUMin10 to make all features available and you'll be fine. I can help you dial this in.
    The Software Drumming Forum - tips & tricks + discussing drum samplers

Comment

Originally posted by Nick74 View Post
      Just use additional eDRUMin10 to make all features available and you'll be fine. I can help you dial this in.
      I've thought about the edrummin solution. I'm still not sure about it. I like my Yamaha DTX900 for it's features and simplicity. I'm not totally opposed to the edrummin though. My use cases are:
      1. Playing at home now.
      2. Possibly playing with a small group in a year or so. I
      I'll PM you.

Comment

You can trigger your Yamaha module with the eDRUMin.
        The Software Drumming Forum - tips & tricks + discussing drum samplers

Comment

Do you have an iPad? If yes, you can download the free app and use the iPad graphical settings to navigate the dtx900 menus. Much easier! And yes, you can use an eDrumin to trigger the dtx900, I did the same for a while with my dtx700
          DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
          Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Originally posted by perceval View Post
            Do you have an iPad? If yes, you can download the free app and use the iPad graphical settings to navigate the dtx900 menus. Much easier! And yes, you can use an eDrumin to trigger the dtx900, I did the same for a while with my dtx700
            I do have an iPad but as far as I know the DTX900 does not have an iPad app associated with it like the DTX700. Even if it did, from my understanding, I could not get all of the zones of the ATV snare (cross stick), cymbals, ad-h14 hihat by itself. You would need the edrummin working to trigger Yamaha DTX 900. I’m really to the new to this so please take what I just said with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by HionHiFi View Post
              This is probably going to sound weird, but I want to configure my Yamaha DTX900M with my new ATV Artist Drums and I'm willing to pay someone to help.
              Contact Simon Edgoose -

https://www.edruminfo.com/
              *** MIDI IN: good. Cable snake: bad ***
              Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post

Contact Simon Edgoose -

https://www.edruminfo.com/
                Thanks for the lead.

Comment

Working...
                X