Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD11 Screen issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD11 Screen issues

Hi all,

I am new in here, joined to get some help in regards to my TD11 screen. For more than a year it had a couple of little lines in the right side of the screen but a couple of weeks ago, it started getting bigger and now a 30% of the screen is not visible.

I tried the easiest way that is cleaning board strings and ports but no result.

Is there a way to fix this? Could it be possible to buy a part that could repair this problem?

Any suggestion or advice would be really appreciated.
    Attached Files

I'm not an electrician, but fix most tube and solid state amplifiers. The only way that I know to fix it, is to tear it completely apart, try to find a part number on the screen and find one from an electrical supply house.

If you're not comfortable doing it, DON'T! Send it to Roland and let them repair it or see if a local electrical repair guy will do it.

Comment

You could try opening the unit and cleaning all the ribbon cable connections. This works for other modules

Comment

Working...
      X