Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Is It Possible To Restore Individual User Kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Possible To Restore Individual User Kits?

I have kits that I designed for my TD-9 saved to a USB when I backed up the module. I also have different kits currently on the TD-9 that I want to keep. Is it possible to restore individual kits from a USB backup without resetting the module and losing the kits on it now? Also I may be able to upgrade to Version 2. The backup kits are from Version 1. If you can restore individual kits as described above can V1 kits be put on a V2 module?
    Last edited by ryevick; 08-23-20, 02:49 AM.
    Roland TD-9K V-Drums: TD-9 Module (Version 2), CY-5 Hi-Hat, FD-8 Hi-Hat Pedal, PDX-8 Mesh Snare, KD-8 Kick, (4) PD-8 Drum Pads, (2) CY-8 Cymbal Pads, CY-15R Ride, DW 4000 Double Bass Pedal, Roc-N-Soc Nitro Throne w/Backrest, Roland PM-30 Personal Monitor Amplifier, Roland Handsonic HPD-15

VDrumLib is a preset manager that works wonders for exactly this kind of thing.
    Module: TD-9v2. Kick: KD-8, pedal: Iron Cobra with KAT Silent Strike beater. Hats: VH-10 with Tama Swivel hi-hat stand. Snare: PD-120. Toms: 3 x PD-80R. Crashes: CY-12RC, CY-14. Ride: CY-15R. Aux: BT-1.

Comment

Working...
    X