Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Old 2box Drumit5 vs new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old 2box Drumit5 vs new one

Curious for anybody owning the new 2 Box drumit 5 MK2 that previously owned the Older 2 Box Drumit 5 . What do you think? I already had the Jman 32 gig conversion and his triggers on all of my a to e conversion drums, cymbals, and hihat. So the universal compatibility, and outside card reader doesnt really apply for me as far as an upgrade would go! Are all of the kits from the original version on the new Mk2 and are there a few new ones? I also read somewhere that the Hi Hat has been improved with new settings. Checked on 2 Box Forum yesterday and waiting for some response. Anyway, THOUGHTS?
    Last edited by Jeffo; 07-30-20, 10:29 PM.

You can download all the sounds from their kits on their website. There nothing unique for the module itself. It now supports cymbals with two cables (like Roland CY15R). I have VH-11, and i’m not fully happy how it process hi-hat closing. Also there is more outputs which is great if you want to use external mixer/interface.
    2box Drumit5MK2, ATV Pads, VH-11, CY-13R, PCY-135, PCY-95

Comment

Working...
    X