Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

How Can I Copy TD9 Presets To Different Presets On Same Module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Copy TD9 Presets To Different Presets On Same Module?

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. I have a TD9 kit and what I am interested in doing is taking some of the presets that are on the module from the factory and copying those overtop or replacing other presets that were installed from the manufacturer and the reason I want to do that is because I want to edit them and save them as a different kit but some of those presets that I am talking about copping I don't want to modify I want to keep them but they've got settings and adjustments that are kind of deep that I just don't feel like trying to figure out what's going on with them, it would be easier to just copy them and paste them over presets that I know that I will never use and then from there modifying them and renaming them as presets I want because apparently the only empty preset for the user is number 50. I have the first version of the module. Suggestions?

On a side note is that v2 upgrade available for download somewhere that's cheaper than what Roland wants for it?

Thanks!
    Roland TD-9 kit with the additional 4th drum pad and additional 3rd cymbal which is the CY-15R.
    Steven Slate SSD5, PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional
    Sonor/Sabian/Vic Firth Omar Hakim Signature/Roc-N-Soc

That is described in the manual on page 30.
    Band-set: Pearl Mimic Pro, Jobeky 6-Piece Prestige Custom Half Size, Drum-tec Diablo HH Snare. Cymbals: ATV Expanded Set, 2x PCY100. Roland SPD-S. EV ZLX15P Home Set: the same Pearl Mimic Pro with Roland TD-8V Padset, Millenium Sidetrigger Snare, 2xPCY13 Crash, PCY15R Ride, FD-7/PCY100 HH

Comment

Working...
    X