Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Gear4music dd305 drum pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear4music dd305 drum pads

i bought it thinking i could play the drums, it works but the kick pedals are terrible. I am on the verge of giving up as i cannot afford a full set and i do not know what bass drum pedal works with it. I did get this unit but the pedal does not work. Yamaha KU100 silent low noise kick pedal

Any one know which pedal work on the machine? i have this machine but in dd305 https://www.gear4music.com/Drums-and...SABEgJLevD_BwE

best wishes

That Yamaha should work fine - IF the kick input of your pads support piezo triggers and not just a switch. If it only supports a switch then you're at a dead end, sorry. What does the manual say?

Of interest... What cable you using? What input?

and - not patronising - it is a KU100 and not the same-looking HH40?

If you like that style of pad thing - sell yours and get a Yamaha DD65 (for example - and cheap enough 2nd hand) - that will support "proper" kick pedals, as well as your KU100.
    Last edited by electrodrummer; 07-25-20, 03:31 PM.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply it is a KU 100 YAMAHA, it is not the HH40. The yamaha drum set very expensive and i going to keep the dd305 one. Thanks

Comment

i tried two different clables both new. Then i put my old kick pedal in and it worked. So old one works, The KU 100 not.

best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Mulberry4000 View Post
          i tried two different clables both new. Then i put my old kick pedal in and it worked. So old one works, The KU 100 not.

best wishes
          So it's likely your drum thing only supports a switch and not a trigger. Dead end.
          *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
          Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
          X