Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

missing roland pd-125 "stand fixing screw" to tighten bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing roland pd-125 "stand fixing screw" to tighten bracket

so i bought a used roland pd-125 only to realize when i got it that the screw for the mounting bracket is missing

checked the owner's manual and it does not say the exact size of the screw, not sure how to go about finding a replacement

anybody have a pd-125 they can tell me the size or suggest where i can find a replacement?

thanks
    Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

it looks like M8 but the threading is different.. and you have 2 types of pd-125 ..the older bracket and the 'single tom mount' style..
    most clamps on a rack have that same kind of thread ..
    Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

its this version. i sold my rack last year so don't have one to "steal" parts off of anymore, i've just been using the tom mount from my acoustic to mount my pads since then
      Attached Files
      Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

ah, that's the old bracket.. if you can't find anything.. this 'could' also work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XmOg9-hxuw
        if you take off bracket and install from inside.. ..it's not factory pretty
        Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          it's not factory pretty
          no kidding LOL

faaack. i can't even steal anything one of my pd-85s cause they're not the same size. this sucks.

thank you for the video though, at least gives me a backup plan

Comment

yeah.. i see .. i would have no problem drilling a Sonor force prism rosette on it, though (instead of bracket)

Comment

long shot, any chance you know if the PD-7 uses the same size screw/thing/whatever?

someone selling some locally for cheap. looks possibly similar. could always steal the part off of it then use the rest of it to make a bass drum practice pad or something.

https://www.roland.com/ca/products/pd-7/

Comment

good chance that would fit .. if it's not far drive i'd take pad along and try..

Comment

Your local music store should be able to order a replacement directly from Roland. They sell all parts.

Comment

Working...
                  X