Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Sound Input / through advice required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Input / through advice required

Hey all

Heres the plan......need to get sounds from 3 sources going to an amp which I will plug my headphones into.
    I normally overthink things.....so the flame suit is on

TD27 Module
    Laptop running Superior 3 and playing MP3s to play along with ( pretty sure my old system could run MP3 player and SD3 sounds together , MP3 volume adjustable from Player)
    Roland SPD SX or an Alesis Strike Multipad

I figure - laptop audio out to Multipad Audio Inputs
    Multipad Audio out to TD27 Mix In Input
    Td 27 Main Out or AUX out to Amp

Hopefully I could then control volume out of SD3 and (MP3 when using ) from laptop volume and program volume
    Those sounds could pass through the Multipad and be fed back to the TD27 via mix in, along with any sounds / samples from Multipad
    Then the overall volume to the amp controlled by the volume control of the TD 27 out.

Am I dreaming ?
    Is there some easier way?
    A 3 channel mixer between all components and amp instead?

Cheers in advance

Yeah you can daisy-chain.

Easier to use a mixer once you start getting multiple sources.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Get a mixer. It’s so much easier when you are using anything over two inputs.
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
      X