Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland HD-1 - Are you able to upgrade pieces???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland HD-1 - Are you able to upgrade pieces???

Hi. Recently picked up a used Roland HD1. I like it for what i use it for but eventually I think i’m going to want to upgrade the pads. I can’t seem to find a compatibility chart anywhere that includes the HD1 and it seems like you have to jump through hoops to get in contact with roland to the point where i don’t even know how to reach their email. Anybody know what’s compatible? I would love to upgrade the pedals (and then i’d have to figure out something for the frame since the pedals are built in) and i’d want to upgrade the cymbals to something dual zone or at LEAST choke-able. the toms would be cool to upgrade to dual zone aswell. Any information would help!

Not a lot. It's all single zone. If you want to upgrade that kit, you need to start with the module.

I have an HD-1, and the only parts I still use are the stand itself and the toms.

Comment

[opinion]
      It's better to sell the whole kit as a complete unit and put the money into a different one.
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
      X