Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

TD-50 missing trigger types?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-50 missing trigger types?

I'm doing a basic TD-50 trigger setup but
    I do not see the types of Roland triggers I am using
    to select from in the trigger bank setup page.

The module's software is up to date.

I'm using a VH-10 for Hi hat.... do I just select VH-11?

I'm also using a KD-10 for kick.... I know it appears to be
    the same trigger installed in the KD-A22.... should I use that?

Thanks for the help!

there should be a KD-120 in there ? but just try a couple and adjust trig parameters to your playing.. (read manual)
    vh-11 for vh-10 should work .. if you have everything set /changed always make a back up to SD card ..

Comment

Literally, right in the manuals.

E8C4C2EC-EB64-46CB-90A2-52B7429B3A4E.jpegBC3A84DE-B76A-48A5-847E-DE511DF0B838.jpeg
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Alan ... I am not dumb or lazy... I'm just looking for some help.

I have already read the manual several times and this is not my first Roland product.

My TD-27 has both the VH-10 & KD-10 trigger types as a choice... so when I was setting up
        the TD-50 I was surprised not to see them available and was wondering the next closest
        type to sub in for them.

This is Roland's TD-50 Trigger type data list and you will see the KD-10 and the VH-10 don't exist.
        So I am not sure what manual you got that image above from with the screenshot "Pad Type VH-10" showing.

Sorry if I'm missing something here?
        Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 6.44.24 PM.png

Attached Files

Comment

This information is in the pad manuals. When pads are released after modules, Roland will indicate which settings for the pad are best in backwards compatible modules.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

My pads all came in a TD-27 Kit in a "all in one" box .... definitely missing some manuals then. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X