Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland td-1 upgrade to td-11 , using the td1 multicore cable .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland td-1 upgrade to td-11 , using the td1 multicore cable .

Hi guys. Is the title says I have a Roland TD 1 With the existing cable system. Stock kit .. ..I have a chance to get a TD 11module .Without the cable harnes .(multi core etc.) stand alone module. I understand that I will need some compatibility on the drums. But will this work. It’s plug-and-play? Pin seems the same ...thanx

Not sure it's the same wiring.

If you look at the suppliers - the TD-1 cable snake is always sold as a different item than the TD-9/11/15/17/25 cable.

https://www.drum-tec.co.uk/accessori...&o=3&n=12&s=21
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
      Not sure it's the same wiring.

If you look at the suppliers - the TD-1 cable snake is always sold as a different item than the TD-9/11/15/17/25 cable.

https://www.drum-tec.co.uk/accessori...&o=3&n=12&s=21
      That I understand. Td 9.. 11 ...etc. has an extra trigger for the ride cymbal I believe. So they would be different. Maybe the pin location/configuration is the same. Either way. I found a way cheap TD11. I’ll be getting it this week. I’ll try it out and I’ll post everything that happens..You would think someone has tried this before though.. Thanks

Comment

I have received the td11 module today. From the TD 1 Wiring harness. It is plug and play. I had to adjust nothing. Or make any modifications to the td1 cable. So there you have it . the Td1 cable mapping is a perfect match ... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrchopemup View Post
          I have received the td11 module today. From the TD 1 Wiring harness. It is plug and play. I had to adjust nothing. Or make any modifications to the td1 cable. So there you have it . the Td1 cable mapping is a perfect match ... thanks!
          Great
          *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
          Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

9904DEEE-F913-4D51-8BDD-00CD4AC07F2D.jpegEFB05490-F03C-497A-B3C5-A7C1EB2010CA.jpeg Some before and after...I like The compactness of this kit . Looking for the minimalistic acceptable good sounding practice kit. Trading the floor Tom for a pd8 , and adding a bigger ride cymbal and that’s it .

Comment

Working...
            X