Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland trigger snake extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland trigger snake extension

The TD-27 comes with what I know is a DB25 to TRS snake for the majority of the trigger connections. I wish to keep my module in a separate rack and not right next to the kit. Will a DB25 extension cable work to add some length to the Roland provided snake?

Hi. Basically no problem. Just straight 25 pin male to female cable with all 25 wires separate thru. However... Some of these wires act as return -and- shield, so a typical 25 wire ribbon cable works electrically correct, but there might be some interference or crosstalk issues. Its cheap, so just try.
    Best, Deve.

Comment

Just an update. Extension DB25 working just fine with TD-27.

Comment

Originally posted by bigego View Post
        The TD-27 comes with what I know is a DB25 to TRS snake for the majority of the trigger connections. I wish to keep my module in a separate rack and not right next to the kit. Will a DB25 extension cable work to add some length to the Roland provided snake?
        Could provide a link to the one that you ended up getting. I recently got a TD-27 and would like to not have it on my left side. Thanks

Comment

I got this and it works fine

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P2...=vcf4ever09-20

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post
            Thanks! I'll try it out. I'm going to get the one you linked and a different black one to try.

Comment

Working...
            X