Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

MimicPro and Directouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MimicPro and Directouts

Hi Alan and all the Mimicans out there,
    I'm a novice to the MimicPro and trying to create my own drumsets and Sounds.
    I'm trying to get a setup for my Liveperformances with a TOP40 Band. So I routed the different drums to the different direct-outs.
    Is it correct that the Master-Mixerpanel doesn't effect the Volumesettings when using the direct-outs?
    How can I control the outgoing volume than??
    Would be very nice if you could help me out with your endless experience!!!
    Second question . . . do you know a place, which gets regarded by Pearl or Steven Slate, where Mimicans can post there wishes for easying up the daily work with there Product?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!
    Stay healthy!!!!

Master mixer is for the master outs.

For direct outs, use these adjustments to fine tune your desired send levels...

FDB61A59-4BC7-4C9E-9BBA-338CB5435DA6.jpeg

The Mimic does create “ideal” DO levels, but you can set the above as you need.

To offer “wishlist” ideas, look for the topic in the Wishlist forum. Sergey monitors it.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Hi Alan,
      thanks so far. But isn‘t this a general setting, or can I adjust this for every set I make that way?

Comment

You mix kits via their mics. This is the mixer for the direct outs.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Aah okay, you mean with the volume in each instrument/mic channel. . . . Got it
          BD9641BE-B790-4B3A-B106-4A3684A1F89B.jpeg
          Last edited by Colognedrummer; 05-01-20, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X