Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hi-Hat for Alesis Strike Performance Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Hat for Alesis Strike Performance Module

Hi everybody.
    Just a simple question. I bought a Strike Perfomance module to replace the previous one of my kit (medeli DD518 - i know, there's lot better in the world but can't afford much more at the moment). All pads are compatible and fully working, except the hi hat. I'm considering to buy a Roland VH10, but not sure yet if it's 100% compatible with the Strike Module. Any hint or, even better, someone who tested/Experienced that?

thanx In advance.

I used the vh11 pretty much perfectly with it for awhile - a couple updates ago. Then I couldn't properly dial in the settings, so I now use the vh11 top pad with the strike controller and have no problems.

They're are a lot of people that still use the vh11 or go edrum controller with good results, but for me, the strike one works best.
    Last edited by thebigzw; 04-22-20, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigzw View Post

They're are a lot of people that still use the vh11 or go edrum controller with good results, but for me, the strike one works best.
      Thank you for your kind answer. I am pretty sure the strike one works best, cause it's native. My problem was that i couldn't find it sold separately from a complete Kit, then i had to search for the most compatible (and affordable) hi hat, since it's the only pad of my previous kit that i had to replace for compatibility issues.

Greets

Comment

Just keep an eye on eBay. They pop up a lot

Comment

Working...
        X