Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New SPD-SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SPD-SX

i bought and SPD-SX. I play in a cover band and I want to import sounds to trigger when I play live. So far I imported the intro to Heart of Glass, the whip sounds from I Was Made For Loving You.

I've also incorporated the Roland RT-MicS for my acoustic snare. It works fantastic.

I'm looking for a website where some creative musicians have made loops that I can import into my SPD-SX for jamming out to at home. Not really for gigging. I'd like to find tome cool trance/techno stuff of various BPM's that I can import into the SPD-SX and play to. For now the native sounds work.

Any suggestions of creatives out there who have .wav files I can download and import? Maybe a website?

I don't mind paying

Paul
    Parker CO

Paul Jarrett
    Parker, CO

Yamaha Maple Absolute Custom and KP65
    Roland PD-7's and SPD-s
    Roland TD-10
    Alesis i/o
    ProTools M-Audio, BFD 2
    Ludwig Rockers
    home made 10" e-snare.
    lots of cymbals and percussion

http://tinyurl.com/yamahaEdrums

Squllions of samples and loops out there. Depends what your're looking for. Or make your own.
    Get one shots from freesound.org.
    Play with Roland's Zenbeats - which is currently free to make things.
    Get sample packs from many many places (loads going free during lockdown)
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
    X