Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

E-drum module best suited to ATV cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-drum module best suited to ATV cymbals

I am putting together an e-kit based around the ATV artist aDrum range bit by bit as finances allow, I'm in no rush. I have the shells and hardware pack, next on the list is the cymbal set.

I know that ATV cymbals are well regarded, particularly the aD-H14 hi-hat, though my research has turned up something I need to consider when I eventually spring for the brain.

Apart from the drumit3 with Zourman add ons and maybe the Mimic Pro (not sure about that) no other module (including the ad5) has support for all the zones on all the cymbals all the time, particularly the three on the hi-hat - is that right?

Hi!

ATV ad-h14 has support for three zones bell, bow and edge...but both DrumIt Three and Mimic Pro can only handle two zones for the hi-hat. (bow and edge)

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.11. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Originally posted by angr77 View Post
      Hi!

ATV ad-h14 has support for three zones bell, bow and edge...but both DrumIt Three and Mimic Pro can only handle two zones for the hi-hat. (bow and edge)

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
      Thanks Anders, do you know if any drum module supports all three?

Comment

Working...
      X