Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Arbiter flats as e drums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arbiter flats as e drums?

Anyone have experience of converting these to use with a Roland system?

No but I have a set of the professional ones (steel rims) in the cupboard. I can’t think why they wouldn’t work but you would need heads that damp well and something like red shot triggers or the like. Saying that there are no lugs so you couldn’t use red shots.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Can you sell and buy a set from Roland?

Comment

I trigger my Flats, if that what you want to know. Stick on triggers (e.g. Yamaha DT20) and a Triggera Bix.

*** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
        X