Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Loose Connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose Connection Issues

I've got a serious problem with my Roland TD-17 Module. The connection from the wires into the module has come loose inside the module. Therefore only half of the pads seem to be working and even the slightest movement causes everything to change and make different pads work and others not. I've deduced that it is in-fact the connection inside the module as its very loose and wobbly hen it shouldn't acutally move at all. My question is whether anyone has any suggests on how to get this fixed quickly and easily, without much technical knowledge. I'm a drum teacher and use the kit for work so need it fixed ASAP. Happy to post some pictures in needed. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Do you mean that the 1/4 inch female jacks have come loose inside the module? Pictures might help. Is the module still under warranty.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
      Sorry to hear about your trouble. Do you mean that the 1/4 inch female jacks have come loose inside the module? Pictures might help. Is the module still under warranty.
      I think he means the DB-25 multi-connector that the harness plugs into has come loose. If this this the issue, it might take some courage and technical skills to pull the module apart and consider re-soldering the internal connections.
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Working...
      X