Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

VH 11 base trigger flickering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH 11 base trigger flickering

Hey guys,

So I bought this used VH11, and it works all right, pretty happy to have it on my td11k set up :-).

So I noticed that if I play opening/closing the hihat continuously doing 16th notes, I get weird extra sounds when closing, like it plays the close sound a bunch of times, and it doesn't seem to follow the opening/closing sounds fast enough.

So I'm wondering if this is a limitation really. The original hihat that comes with the TD11k works flawlessly doing the same thing, so I assume that a better VH11 should work just the same.

I'm also thinking it's the base that might be having some issue when closing, generating these extra closing sounds. Any tips or help on fixing it? I mean, assuming that adjusting the internal sensor is not super hard (I'm kind of afraid to open it without any info).

Thanks!

Sounds like we are both having the same issue, have you opened up your bottom hi hat controller yet, I’m yet to try this.. let me know how you go ✌️✌️

Comment

Here’s where you can find my original post regarding the same issue that has not been resolved/ fixed yet.

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...es-when-played

Comment

Working...
      X