Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD20X and ATV aD-S13 (snare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD20X and ATV aD-S13 (snare)

Few days ago I got a smoking deal on a TD20x (and the display still works). Have the ATV expanded kit. I am seriously struggling to get the triggering right on the snare. I am getting rim sounds coming closer to the center, center sounds nearer the rim. If anyone has any suggestions to smooth this out I would appreciate it. Have scoured Google and this forum and there is nothing I can find that clearly demonstrates the best way to make these components function well together and I know they should! My jumping off point was a TD25 so I am familiar with the basics of the Roland module.

cool.. i think it's a matter of adjusting one or more of 3 settings.. rim adjust, rim gain and maybe cross stk treshold
    https://www.manualslib.com/manual/26...page=49#manual
    Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Thanks. I was deep in the manual!! What seemed to help was re-positioning the cross stick block over one of the 3 cones. I do not know why but whatever; I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
      X