Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Pearl Mimic Trigger Preset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Mimic Trigger Preset

Hi - I am trying to get a piezo/piezo/switch ride from jobeky working but the bell piezo is not working well for me. I cant dial it in as there is no balance fader between bell and bow piezo option when using that trigger type. Ive also tried all the other trigger presets and not able to get it working properly either. I thought one thing I could try would be to write or edit a preset but the MPP file is binary. Does anyone have any suggestions on fixing this or on how the preset files are created/edited. If so, id like to take a stab at writing a jobeky ride preset since they have not taken the time to do it.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by lazyelm View Post
    Hi - I am trying to get a piezo/piezo/switch ride from jobeky working but the bell piezo is not working well for me. I cant dial it in as there is no balance fader between bell and bow piezo option when using that trigger type. Ive also tried all the other trigger presets and not able to get it working properly either. I thought one thing I could try would be to write or edit a preset but the MPP file is binary. Does anyone have any suggestions on fixing this or on how the preset files are created/edited. If so, id like to take a stab at writing a jobeky ride preset since they have not taken the time to do it.

Thanks in advance
    If there is an option to return that product I'd buy a 100% compatible product instead.

Comment

unfortunately - I am not able to return

Comment

I am not in front my MP at the moment, but did you try the Yamaha Y-PCY-155 ride preset or the Roland R-CY-15R preset?

It's been quite a long time since I've had his product, but if I recall correctly Jerry (JManWord) uses piezo/piezo/switch for his Stealth cymbal builds so maybe if you contact him on the board here he can give some suggestions.
        Live Rig: Under Construction!
        Studio Rig: Pearl Mimic Pro | Pearl ePro A2E kit | ATV-Roland-Yamaha cymbals | Customized MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

Comment

Working...
        X