Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Atv cymbal crash 16 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atv cymbal crash 16 inch

Hi everyone I"m about to buy a roland td6 module and a atv 3 zone crash 16 inch to use it as a ride. I was curious if its possible to make the 3 zone ride work with the roland td6 module. Thanks in advance
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

you can but you'll have to use 2 inputs for it
    Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
      you can but you'll have to use 2 inputs for it
      Hi, I see u use a td6v aswell, how did you manage to get all of that working on the module (your pf) The td6v has 10 inputs right? I want to put in: Hihat, hh controller, snare, kick, tom 1, tom 3, crash, 3 zone ride, crash. And I need 10 inputs in total. Will it work?

Comment

i've never bothered using the full capabilities of the 3 zone ride due to the lack of inputs on the TD-6v. only ever used the bow/bell zone, no edge. also using splitters to add 2 cymbals (single zone no choke) by splitting tom inputs.

when i was considering keeping the td-6v i had considered using a 2nd module as a slave module to add more inputs but i've decided i'd rather buy something else and am just waiting to find the right deal on a newer model.
        Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
          i've never bothered using the full capabilities of the 3 zone ride due to the lack of inputs on the TD-6v. only ever used the bow/bell zone, no edge. also using splitters to add 2 cymbals (single zone no choke) by splitting tom inputs.

when i was considering keeping the td-6v i had considered using a 2nd module as a slave module to add more inputs but i've decided i'd rather buy something else and am just waiting to find the right deal on a newer model.
          I managed to plug everything in to the td6v. Although I cant find the midi settings and the local setting (I need local control off for superior drummer) can you help me out. Manual didnt help

Comment

Have you tried downloading the manual from Roland? Also you only need to turn local off if you are listening to the audio out of the td6
            Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
              Have you tried downloading the manual from Roland? Also you only need to turn local off if you are listening to the audio out of the td6
              I know how to get to the midi settings and I know about the local setting. My problems right now are that I use triggera triggers and they need to be set to rt-10s in the module but the td6v only has rt-5s. And i cant get midi to work with my generic midi cable to my laptop but I guess I wi have to buy the roland um one for that?...

Comment

Working...
              X