Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

BT-1 Split into one input? Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT-1 Split into one input? Possible?

Well hello there. It's been sooooooooooooooooooo long! Hope you're all well and still smacking the hell outta those drums! So here it is- I've just simplified my setup a bit and am trying desperately to avoid the whole "monster kit" thing and have only one module on my kit. Unfortunately I'm currently one input short. If it's possible to have 2 x BT-1's going into a single input, then the crisis is averted. Right now there's an SPD 30 and a TD30 as the brains of the kit- can this be done with either one? and yes- I've tried to use the search engine but can't seem to find anything specific. I haven't used any splitters on any of the inputs on either module, so there's the potential to use the kick rim if that helps. Pleeeeeease give me some good news =)
    "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
    Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

If it's a dual piezo input, then yes,
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Thanks!! And so they'd be able to be triggered simultaneously?
      "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
      Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

If it's a dual piezo input, then yes
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
        X