Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland SPD-S Creating Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SPD-S Creating Pages?

I believe I have the correct forum, as this is a technical question.

Is there a way to create pages for sounds in a Roland SPD-S? I'm doing a show (a Rush tribute) in December and I'm a complete newb when it comes to electronics. I'm not even sure I'm using the correct phrases here.

What I would like to do is create a page, give it a song name, then assign the required sounds to that page. That would make it so I could advance one page after every song to load the correct samples in. I have the samples loaded into my CF card and ready to go. Is this possible? Sorry for my unfamiliarity with this stuff, it probably seems like a stupid question. Thanks in advance.

The term you seek is a "patch".
    See the manual for details on creating and editing patches. You can have up to 128 patches defined.

*** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Thank you so much. I'll look for the manual online, this unit was given to me sans manual. I appreciate your help!!

Comment

https://www.roland.com/uk/support/by...wners_manuals/
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
        X