Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST GENERAL E-DRUMMING OR GENERAL PRODUCT QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Roland SPD-S Creating Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SPD-S Creating Pages?

I believe I have the correct forum, as this is a technical question.

Is there a way to create pages for sounds in a Roland SPD-S? I'm doing a show (a Rush tribute) in December and I'm a complete newb when it comes to electronics. I'm not even sure I'm using the correct phrases here.

What I would like to do is create a page, give it a song name, then assign the required sounds to that page. That would make it so I could advance one page after every song to load the correct samples in. I have the samples loaded into my CF card and ready to go. Is this possible? Sorry for my unfamiliarity with this stuff, it probably seems like a stupid question. Thanks in advance.

The term you seek is a "patch".
    See the manual for details on creating and editing patches. You can have up to 128 patches defined.

*** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Thank you so much. I'll look for the manual online, this unit was given to me sans manual. I appreciate your help!!

Comment

https://www.roland.com/uk/support/by...wners_manuals/
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
        X