Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

CY15R with TD17kvx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CY15R with TD17kvx

I got a little problem. Since I got my td17 I used my cy15r (from my precious kit) as the ride cymbal. I changed the settings in the menu (to cy15r) but now when I hit the rim somewhat harder I trigger the bell sound.. so the bell is too sensitive? I know there is a problem with the bell being not sensitive enough but this is different. My td12 before didn’t have this problem.. Any thoughts?? Thanks!

May Sound stupid... but have you tried swapping the two cables plugged in the cymbal?
    Audiofront eDrumIn. Triggering mainly SD3.

Yamaha Cymbals, drum-tec HiHat Ctl, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare. Zoom UAC-2 Interface.

Comment

Not so stupid.. I tried it myself but then I get the bow sound on the bell so I know it is right but thanks!

Comment

I found the solution! You need to take the rubber outerpart off to clean the inside of rubberparticles then reassemble. Found this out on another thread and thought to mention it here for future reference. It was just pure coincidence that this happend while I changed kits. It works perfectly again!

Comment

Working...
        X