Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST GENERAL E-DRUMMING OR GENERAL PRODUCT QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Roland TD50k ''Sample Issue''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD50k ''Sample Issue''

Hey guys this is my first post and i hope this is the right section to post ask for help (Im kind of overwhelmed because im new).

Im using the Roland TD50k and i Created a Custom Kit on the module. I Imported samples i wanted to use and put them accordingly to the Pads.

My Problem: The imported Sample Cuts off after hitting the Pad Twice. For example if i play a snare roll it sounds horrible because every hit is cutting the sound off from the hit before.

Another example in case im not explaining it good enough: When i play a loud hit on the snare and a ghost note afterwards, the ghost note makes the loud hit cutt off (Go quiet). Instead of letting the main hit fade out its cutting it off.

I didnt find any solution to this problem in the Manual. Neither on this website.

I have a gig this saturday where i need to play my VDrumkit instead of my normal acoustic kit, and i want the kit to sound great with the samples i chose. In ordner to achieve a good sound, i need the samples to fade out and not to cut off.

Thanks for reading, i hope you can help me.

593C30B7-4C15-4B26-AEC9-78BF89400DD8.jpeg
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X