Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

One trigger - Multiple Samples using roland TD11KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One trigger - Multiple Samples using roland TD11KV

Hi there,

I was wondering if it is possible to use one (or more) of the v drums from the Roland td11kv and Ableton Live 10 to set off multiple samples in sequence by just using the one pad as a trigger?

IE: Hit pad A - trigger sample A
    Hit pad A - trigger sample B
    and so on....

The idea is so I can play hand patterns on multiple pads, one with snare samples, another maybe with kicks and another with possible chord loops.

Example 5 minutes 30 seconds in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s0tuy78X_c

Ideally I would just get an SPDSX but this is just for a college project and if possible I'd like to try and achieve this with the equipment I have now and then possibly upgrade to the SPDSX down the line if I am happy with the results!

Thanks for you time

Dave

Yup. In Ableton.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
    X