Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

PLAYING TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

ATV ad5 users, no Tom 1 available???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV ad5 users, no Tom 1 available???

Hey all!

I just bought an ATV drums with the expansion pack! Don't know why but the brain can't recognise the tom 1! Is there something I should do? I already change the cables, placed tom 2 cable on tom 1 and it worked(worked tom 1 as tom 2, so toms are working). Can't see any Tom 1 on the module! Thanks so much!

When you say "Can't see any Tom 1 on the module", are you not seeing any of Tom1 data in any of the fields on the module, or are you suggesting something else?

Did you buy it new? If so I would contact the seller.

Before that, though, I would try a factory reset. If that fails, there could be something wrong with the module, which I would find highly unusual. ATV quality is the best there is IMHO.

ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

If the Tom is triggering okay as Tom 2 then I suspect it’s a bad cable harness. But, as jpsquard482 suggested, do a factory reset first before calling the seller.
      ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Hey guys thank you so much for your reply! So I forgot to mention, I factory reset it and also I installed the newer software. It didn't work, this was 2 weeks ago. I contacted the shop I bought it and they sent me new cables that arrived today. swapped them but no success.

jpsquared482 I am not seeing any of tom1 data on the module, nothing at all! Bought it new around 4 weeks ago! Thanks so much!
        Last edited by Kolling777; 10-04-19, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Sent back the module is defect.

Comment

Thanks guys, I called the drumshop I bought it and they are having a look at it!

Comment

Working...
            X