Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

SOFT/HARDWARE TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ONLY!
See more
See less

Save TD-7 kits for use in another module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save TD-7 kits for use in another module?

I've tried researching this question and have not found a lot of information that's still current for the TD-7. I have an old TD-7 module that I am going to put up for sale. Before I get rid of it I would like to save the kits from it. I also have a TD-12 and was wondering if it was possible to load any TD-7 kits onto it with a librarian like Snoize or Vdrumlib. I've sampled some of the TD-7 sounds to wav files and can trigger them via software, but was hoping for an easier solution than having to sample all of the sounds. I'm sure the easiest solution is to just keep both modules, but I'm looking to offload some gear that I never use.

Not possible to uses TD-7 kits in another module, without sampling and a module that offers sample loading.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the reply. That's what I figured. I guess I'll have to spend some time pulling out the TD7 sounds I want to keep. I've been looking at the SPD-SX for triggering samples. I've been using a laptop which is fine for now, but it would be nice to not have to rely on that setup for live shows.

Comment

Working...
      X