Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD50 and Midi

Hello everybody,

does anyone know how to change the volume of the individual drums (for example volume of bass drum) in the TD50 via midi commands?

I will not be able to get out of the manual somehow.

Generally, you can't adjust the volume of an individual MIDI note, just a channel. If you can program the kit over different MIIDI channels (dunno about Roland TD50, you can do this with most Yamahas), then it's easy.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

I want to a just the output Volume of an Instrument. Not the Volume of a midi note.
      I want to make with this a wireless Mixer for the TD50

Comment

Pad > Minimum Volume. That's one way, but doesn't increase everything.

Otherwise, we're talking about simple mixer settings. I don't think the DOs have adjustable out levels on the 50. (I might be wrong?)

I think you need to provide a better example of what you're trying to do. This would normally be handled by gain at an external interface. Thus, I'm not sure what you're attempting to accomplish.
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I think it's along the lines of this https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...module-control

Interesting idea, I think you may be on to something there!
          •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•
          •Roland TD-12 brain, SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers•
          •Ship kits: TD-12KV, TD-30K, TD-50K•

Comment

Then he wants to adjust the fader levels.
            Alan
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

This should be the Layout of TouchOSC. Each Button can send a midi note (SysEx too).

Comment

Working...
              X