Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Module for Triggering: TD25 vs. TD11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Module for Triggering: TD25 vs. TD11

I know this topic kind of already exists, but everyhwere I look the second answer is "none of the two" and the third is "buy ATV or by 2Box".

A own a TD11 and Trigger SSD5 and AD2 with it, now can get a TD25 Module for extemely cheap (basically 100 $ after selling the TD11): Is there any noticable advantage to using the TD25 for Triggering or should I just stay put?
    Audiofront eDrumIn. Triggering mainly SD3.

Yamaha Cymbals, drum-tec HiHat Ctl, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare. Zoom UAC-2 Interface.

You would gain positional sensing in AD2 (and SD3 if that's in your future) but otherwise I doubt you'd see any difference.
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

if i recall correctly, you can't use drum splitters with the 25 but can with the 11, depending on how many pads/cymbals you're going to want
      Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
        if i recall correctly, you can't use drum splitters with the 25 but can with the 11, depending on how many pads/cymbals you're going to want
        No, you can not assign different instruments to the rims on the TD25. Which is ok, because I do not need more pads than the standard allows and I use VSTs anyway.
        Audiofront eDrumIn. Triggering mainly SD3.

Yamaha Cymbals, drum-tec HiHat Ctl, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare. Zoom UAC-2 Interface.

Comment

Working...
        X