BIGROCK TD10..... not on TD20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIGROCK TD10..... not on TD20?

Coming from an old TD10, I used only one kit, and that was the BigRock kit. Now I have a TD20x on hand, and I love the new dynamics it offers (wow) but the kits are ridiculously bland.

Is there any way on earth to get that BigRock kit from the TD10 onto the TD20x? I think not, as the instrument samples are different. I couldn't find an equal sounding Kick drum, or Snare.

Thanks!

TD-10 kits cannot be converted to the 20 format. (different sound boards and engines) You would have to recreate the kit from scratch, and attempt to match it as best possible.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Alan. I got fairly close. The issue that I am having now, is that the TD 20 for the most part is sounding very compressed and almost seems to distort with every crash, splash or hard kick drum beat. I messed around with the compressor settings and canít get it to improve. I need to keep experimenting.

Comment

Working...
      X