Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TDW 20 Screen Damaged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDW 20 Screen Damaged

Hello. My screen was somehow damaged during transit.. Although it was bubble wrapped to the max and no obvious signs of damage are there. Only one quarter of the screen works though everything seems to work fine. What could have caused this and what could be a solution. I got an amazing deal on it and it's really a shame because I wanted to be able to use it fully but this really prevents that.

Hate to tell you, but you may have been taken by the seller. (unless you saw proof it worked) That's a screen going bad. It might be able to be fixed with some contact cleaning.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...y-repair/page2
      Alan
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
      X