Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Mimic Pro, Professional and ATV cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimic Pro, Professional and ATV cymbals

Hello, I recently purchased the Mimic Pro and the Professional expansion. I am looking at ATV cymbals now and I notice they all have two outputs, similar to some ride cymbals. I also notice in the Professional setup section on the Vexpressionltd web site that cymbal outputs are routed to AUX 1-4. Is it practical to reassign the outputs to handle the two output ATV cymbals or should I go with the Roland brand cymbals that only have one output? Any suggestions? This is my first post and it was unapproved so I moved it to this section under technical hoping it will fit better here, thanks for all help.
    DAN

With the exception of the ride, you only need to use the input marked "edge" on the ATV cymbals. This gives you edge, bow and choke exactly like the Roland cymbals.
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
      With the exception of the ride, you only need to use the input marked "edge" on the ATV cymbals. This gives you edge, bow and choke exactly like the Roland cymbals.
      +1

molson is spot on. ATV cymbals are all 3-zone capable, but you only need to run a single cable for 2-zone operation.
      Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Thank you for your responses. You are very helpful and I appreciate that you took the time to help me.

Comment

Working...
        X