Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

CUBASE - ROLAND SPD-SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUBASE - ROLAND SPD-SX

Hi Guys!
    I just get my Roland SPD-SX and I downloaded the CUBASE.

I set rolandspsx in to UBS MODE = AUDO/MIDI and CUBASE detected it, but the issue is when I try to Record it records a Keyboard instead my originals sounds from my roland spdsx

What do I need to do to record my original sounds from roland to the cubase?

Your support is greatly appreciated

I donít have a spd-sx but it looks like you can use usb to the computer as audio and midi interface. Are you using this function? Where are you monitoring the output from Cubase? It sounds like you are sending midi to Cubase from the spd-sx which is then playing something else. Do you understand midi and the difference between that and audio? Sorry to ask but that is usually the thing people get wrong. I think from the manual the spd-sx can act as an audio interface but you would then have to monitor from that.

To to understand what and how you are doing things we need to know how you are connected, what is selected in Cubase for audio interface and what steps you are taking to see where you are going wrong
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
    X