Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Connecting Spd-30 and Spd-sx?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting Spd-30 and Spd-sx?

Hello all,

I'm a new owner of both a Spd-sx and a Spd-30. Any tips on linking these devices together?
    I'm aware that I have generally two avenues: the audio in/outs and the midi in/outs.

I'm interested in hearing what is possible and what you've done with these two great machines.

Thanks.

Depends what you're trying to achieve, really.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

Thanks for the input.

I am relatively new to electronics and am unsure of the capabilities these machines have when connected together.

I was hoping some forum members with experience could give an idea of what they've been able to achieve.

I don't have the necessary computing equipment for working with DAWs or VSTs, so that's outta the question for now.

Comment

Working...
      X