Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

display in TD17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display in TD17

Hi.
    I have a problem with the display in the TD17 module. It's about shadows that can be seen especially at maximum contrast. Photo for illustration.
    Do you also have this in your modules? Can you put pictures of your displays with a contrast set to 16 and 8, and brightness at 8? Thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by C_A_S_S_O; 04-28-19, 03:59 PM.

Hi,
    One question, did you used phantom power with td-17? on mixer or console, phantom power enabled?

Comment

Originally posted by C_A_S_S_O View Post
      Hi.
      I have a problem with the display in the TD17 module. It's about shadows that can be seen especially at maximum contrast. Photo for illustration.
      Do you also have this in your modules? Can you put pictures of your displays with a contrast set to 16 and 8, and brightness at 8? Thanks
      I assume you have that shadowy screen even when you adjust the brightness and contrast??? If so, that isn't right. But you really should have posted pics with it set at settings that are more normal too! If you purchased it recently return it to where you bought it. If you can't return it to where you bought it and it is still under warranty return it to Roland. Contact Roland. And if it is not under warranty contact Roland anyway. You should not experience screen problems this soon on any module IMO.
      Last edited by JmanWord; 04-29-19, 11:55 AM.
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Anybody else have something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by C_A_S_S_O View Post
          Anybody else have something like that?
          Use your warranty or exchanged from the store you bought it.

Comment

Working...
          X