Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TD11 audio output different of L/Mono and LR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD11 audio output different of L/Mono and LR?

Can let me know TD11 audio output to mixer/recording, what the difference of L/mono and LR. If use mono output, did have any setting of kit?

Left mono is a mono output of the kit and is only mono if you donít put a cable in right. If you do then you get standard left and right. The instruments will sound depending on where they are panned.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

If I use L/mono for the output, so I need pan all instruments to centre, mean Tom, crash, kick....., then will not have any volume loss?
      OR can use Y cable to DI box is the best?

Comment

If your going to a mixing desk then the channels are usually mono anyway so just a single cable to di or into the desk. If you have a single cable in l/mono you donít need to pan anything on the module. All will come out on the mono feed. If your thinking of using a y cable then run it al in stereo. No point in using mono in that case.
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
        X