Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-30 Missing click/tempo - be gentle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30 Missing click/tempo - be gentle...

I have searched everywhere to try to find a simple solution, but as yet no joy.

Simple enough issue, my Tempo button does not work. This means no (Shift) Click. Not the end of the world as i have other metronomes i can use but id like it to work.
    So far i have tried using one of Rolands repair agents who had the module for 3 months..... much chasing later i collected it again - un touched and clearly not fixed!
    I am running the latest software & done factory reset etc. Assume if i had somehow disabled the function in a deep dark secret menu then a factory reset would revert it back into function.

The button feels just like all the others, just simply does nothing. It used to work without issue.

Has anyone else had the same issue or know of any easy fix? Please bear in mind, im old & whilst can cope with most stuff, im not bill gates!

Ohh, whilst im at it, does anyone know where in the UK i can get some new slider knobs from? 3 of mine have split in the middle - i think they may be made of butter!

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X